Monday, April 9, 2012

As I plunge into the world of blogging, I hope I don't drown......

I love blogs.  I follow a lot of blogs.  So, it seems only natural to start one myself.... Besides I have the cutest, sweetest, most photogenic cats in the world....HaHa. 
Derby
Dallas
I have two tortie sisters that will be 13 this year,  Dallas and Derby.  I call them my FAP's  (Feline American Princesses) because they are opinionated and pissy a large part of the time.  Especially towards the Boys, a tabby named Dunkin, and a tuxedo named Joey, both of whom will be 8 this year. 
Dunkin
 We all live together somewhat happily in Austin, Texas.
Joey
I will tell more about the babies in the next posts.  I guess I don't have to do it all today.......So hello to ya'll and welcome to my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment