Monday, May 14, 2012

Miracle Monday

My niece, J, and her husband had their baby.  She is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.  Baby E is breathtaking.  She is such a little miracle.  A teenie, tiny miracle.

I finally got to meet Baby E this weekend.  She is amazing.

 Isn't she the most gorgeous baby in the world?

My sister and her husband are over the moon.  Their first grandbaby.  Niece K and Nephew D are pretty pumped also.  And J and her husband are ecstatic.  Baby E already has Daddy wrapped around her little finger.  It really touches my heart to see him look at her.  I know they will be awesome parents.

I can't wait to see what Baby E will be like as she grows up.

She really is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen.  I love her little lips.  I think babies have the cutest lips.  They remind me of little rosebuds.  So precious.  And they always smell soooo good.  Well, maybe not always......



Here is a video of Joey playing with some new catnip sticks as Dunkin looks on..  I apologize for my terrible video skills.





No comments:

Post a Comment