Monday, June 11, 2012

Marvelous Monday

I had some friends in over the weekend.  We watched movies, and laughed, and ate and drank, and laughed.  Laughing truly is good for you.  Dunkin does not mind one or two visitors, but you get more than that, he really sports an attitude.  He growls, and generally acts pissy.  When he gets like this, all I have to say is "Do you want a spanking?"  (A spanking is a squirt from a squirt gun.  He hates it)  He runs into my bedroom.  It usually lasts for a couple hours.  He talks back to me.  My friends all think it is funny.  I do not.

Anyway, he is one marvelous kitteh.  So are the others.  Can't imagine my life without them. 


 Joey is studying up on his composting.  He is bored with it already.....
 Dallas in her usual place.
Derby in her usual place.


All is right with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment