Friday, August 17, 2012

Fantastic Feline Friday

I hardly ever go into the guest bathroom.  I did for some reason last night, and this is what I found:



I guess Miss Gracie discovered toilet paper.


She hasn't done this in my bathroom, only the guest bathroom..

I got a bit of a scare last night.  I was looking at Gracie's incision, and I noticed a bump under it.  It was about the size of a nickel.  I called the vet today, and they had me bring her in.  He said it was nothing to worry about.  So I take her in on Monday to have her stitches removed.  And they will look at the bump again.


She is acting normal and playing hard.  She lost her 3rd collar, so I got a new one.  One of these days, I'm going to find the other 3....


She is such a sweetie...


Just love that girl.


She loves the grass....
and the little mousie at the right of the picture...It's eyes light up and it squeaks...












Next up is Joey....


he decided he liked that plastic bag.  

I love his white whiskers..


Such a handsome boy.














next up.... Dunkin



Such a stinker

But a handsome one.

Ignoring me....


Guarding mew-mew.....















Dallas

 Watching Gracie play


Still watching Gracie play....














finally Derby


 In her chair.


Leave me alone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment