Thursday, August 16, 2012

This N' That Thursday

Baby E is 3 months old.  Actually I missed the date on the 2nd.  So here are some pics for you.....



She is such a happy baby.


Of course, my niece doesn't send me pictures of her crying...


Swimming with my sister (her grandma)


My sister again.  She doesn't like E at all (NOT)


I think she is just beautiful....

The many faces of E....


Laughing....

Contemplating the upcoming election.....


Helping mama in the kitchen....


Sleepy baby


Entertaining mom and dad at dinner.


At a wedding....


trying to stand up....


Again with the election.....who should I vote for?


Growing girl


Who are YOU voting for?


little black dress.....


See how good I sit up?


I like reading....


I really like reading...


Tired and ready for bed....

No comments:

Post a Comment