Monday, November 26, 2012

Maximum Monday

Lots of pics today

 Gracie has taken to snuggling with Dunkin.


Joey in his chair in my bedroom


Gracie in the window


She is such a pretty girl


Loves looking out the window.


So pretty


I love her little face.


The torties have decided they really like snuggling.


I catch them like this at least once a day.


Joey watching the patio


He is an excellent guard cat.


Dunkin by the new fountain.  More on that later.


Loves his grass.


Gracie gets along with everyone except the FAP's/  They still hiss at her.  But then again, they hiss at everyone...


The sunshine feels good


I LURV my grass


It tastes so yummy.


There is a bug outside.



I would keel you if I could reach you.....


Dunkin snoozing in a sun puddle..


He really enjoys it.


I do not.  I am pretending.....


Sweet Joey Boy


Loves everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment