Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve Monday

Today the kids are gonna tell Santa Claws what they want for Christmas....


Okay, so let me get this straight....There is a fat man in a red suit that travels all over the world in one night and brings all good kittehs presents.....








And you are saying he comes down the what????
                                                                                     The Chimney???  Freaky!!!
 So this looks like the hat he wears....

Nice ball....
 I could play with this ball and enjoy it....

But I'd better be good so I can get a new stuffed rat for Christmas.


Do you think Santa would mind if I played with the hat?









Sure hope he remembers my rat.....




Dear Santa, I need more toys.  Ignore the ones in the background.  One can NEVER have too many toys, right?


Dear Santa,

Please bring me catnip.....I have been very good.  Please don't ask my brothers.....


Bah Humbug......


I'm not sure I believe in Santa Claws....


Of Course he is real, and he's bringing you coal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment