Thursday, February 28, 2013

This N' That Thursday

Just pics of Gracie, Joey, and Dunkin today.




Joey and his eyes of het....



He is such a sweetheart.


Even if he looks mean...



Gracie LOVES to sit in the window....


And watch all the goings on in the back yard.


And then I saw a butterfly, and he was yellow!!!!



Sourpuss Dunkin



And then, there was a bunny......



Look!!!  A bird!!!


That kid is a real pain in the tuckus!!!



Always so happy.  She should be sedated.  


Now myself, I am a realtist.



Life sucks, and then  you die.



How morbid you are, Dunkin.


I believe in looking up!!

(I love his little black circle under his chin)


Life is meant to be experienced!!



You, my friend, are a grouch!



I agree.....

1 comment:

  1. Hi cuties. Your mom takes great photos, and it looks as if you have a really nice place to live, especially when you have a yard with critters to watch. Purrs and hugs from the kitties at www.thecatonmyhead.com, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

    ReplyDelete